U.S. Outreach Ministry
The U.S. Outreach Ministry at Cornerstone Chapel exists because of our response to God’s call for us to be messengers of hope and good news. We do this by utilizing the ministry gifts of our volunteers and the financial resources the Lord provides to impact and influence people for Christ by putting our faith into action. We desire to intentionally love others who are troubled, poor, sick, lonely, and lost, and in doing so, we demonstrate God’s love.
Operation Christmas Child
Return Packed Shoboxes by Sunday, November 20
We are partnering with Samaritan’s Purse to bring shoeboxes full of gifts along with the Gospel message to children in need around the world. If you would like to pack a shoebox for a child, visit the table in the Fellowship Hall. Visit the Fellowship Hall to pick up a shoebox to fill.
How Can You Help
There are many ways for you to get involved in U.S. Outreach through Cornerstone Chapel. Check out the list below to see a few of the ways you can serve.
- Sign up to hear about current needs in our church body and the community. The mailing list is intended for Cornerstone Chapel attendees only. U.S. Outreach Mailing List Opt-In
- Sign up to “adopt” a Cornerstone U.S. missionary and support them through prayer and encouragement. Visit our Missionary Directory to meet our missionaries and learn how you can “adopt” one. Missionary Directory
- Check out our Community Outreach opportunities list and see where you can serve!
- U.S. Mission Trips – Mid-Atlantic States – Disaster relief
- Home Repair – Assisting single women, single moms and widows with minor home repairs
- Car Care – Assisting single moms and widows with inspections/advice for auto repairs
- Snow Shovel Brigade – Assisting single moms and widows with snow removal
- Meadow Glen Assisted Living Center – Worship Service (2nd Thursday of the month – Leesburg)
- Operation Christmas Child – Toy/gift donations for children (October-November)
- VOA Emergency and Transitional Housing – Prepare and serve the evening meal (4th Tuesday and 4th Thursday of the month)
- Leesburg Homeless Shelter Lunch – Prepare lunch for 15 people on Thursdays. Sign up to prepare a meal.
- Cornerstone Youth Ministry – Summer and Winter Camp Kitchen Team (For more information, email email@example.com.)
- Meals Ministry – Providing meals to those in need in our congregation (For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Cornerstone Chapel Classifieds » is a way to connect our Cornerstone Chapel congregation with potential employment and/or housing opportunities. It is also a way for people within our church body to advertise job openings or rooms/homes for rent.
- Sunday Morning Prayer • 8:00-8:30 A.M. • The Chapel – We invite you to meet with us every Sunday morning to pray for the work God is doing through our church! We will pray for our pastors, our ministries and our congregation, as we trust God to glorify Himself in our community.
If you have any questions about the U.S. Outreach Ministry of Cornerstone or would like to know of ways that you can serve the community, please email Pastor Mike Frick at email@example.com.