The Outreach Ministry at Cornerstone Chapel exists because of our response to God’s call for us to be messengers of hope and good news. We do this by utilizing the ministry gifts of our volunteers and the financial resources the Lord provides to impact and influence people for Christ by putting our faith into action. We desire to intentionally love others who are troubled, poor, sick, lonely, and lost, and in doing so, we demonstrate God’s love.
School Supply Drive
School Supply Drive
Donation Deadline: August 28 • Drop off at Cornerstone
We will be collecting school supplies for Cool Spring Elementary School in Loudoun County during the month of August. Donations can be dropped off during all worship services or at the church office during the week.
To see a donation list, click here.
Outreach Mailing List
If you would like to hear about current needs in our church body and the community, please click the button below to join our Outreach Ministry mailing list. The mailing list is intended for Cornerstone Chapel attendees only.Outreach Mailing List Opt-In
Community Outreach Opportunities
- U.S. Mission Trips – Mid-Atlantic States – Disaster relief
- Home Repair – Assisting single women, single moms and widows with minor home repairs
- Car Care – Assisting single moms and widows with inspections/advice for auto repairs
- Snow Shovel Brigade – Assisting single moms and widows with snow removal
- Meadow Glen Assisted Living Center – Worship Service (2nd Thursday of the month – Leesburg)
- Operation Christmas Child – Toy/gift donations for children (October-November)
- VOA Emergency and Transitional Housing – Prepare and serve the evening meal (4th Tuesday and 4th Thursday of the month)
- Leesburg Homeless Shelter Lunch – Prepare lunch for 15 people on Thursdays. To sign up to prepare a meal click here.
- Cornerstone Youth Ministry – Summer and Winter Camp Kitchen Team (For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Meals Ministry – Providing meals to those in need in our congregation (For more information, email email@example.com.)
Sunday Morning Prayer
Every Sunday • 8:00-8:30 A.M. • The Chapel
We invite you to meet with us every Sunday morning to pray for the work God is doing through our church! We will pray for our pastors, our ministries and our congregation, as we trust God to glorify Himself in our community. Please come as you are able. To sign up to receive email updates from this ministry, please click the button below.
Our classifieds page is a way to connect our Cornerstone Chapel congregation with potential employment and/or housing opportunities. It is also a way for people within our church body to advertise job openings or rooms/homes for rent. View/Post Classifieds »
If you have any questions about the Outreach Ministry of Cornerstone or would like to know of ways that you can serve the community, please email Pastor Mike Emerson at firstname.lastname@example.org.