U.S. Outreach Ministry
The U.S. Outreach Ministry at Cornerstone Chapel exists because of our response to God’s call for us to be messengers of hope and good news. We do this by utilizing the ministry gifts of our volunteers and the financial resources the Lord provides to impact and influence people for Christ by putting our faith into action. We desire to intentionally love others who are troubled, poor, sick, lonely, and lost, and in doing so, we demonstrate God’s love.
How Can You Help
There are many ways for you to get involved in U.S. Outreach through Cornerstone Chapel. Check out the list below to see a few of the ways you can serve.
- Sign up to hear about current needs in our church body and the community like local missions trips, home repair, car care, snow shovel assistance, and visitation. The mailing list is intended for Cornerstone Chapel attendees only. U.S. Outreach Mailing List Opt-In
- Sign up to “adopt” a Cornerstone U.S. missionary and support them through prayer and encouragement. Visit our Missionary Directory to meet our missionaries and learn how you can “adopt” one.
- Check out our current Community Outreach opportunities list and see where you can serve!
Tree of Life (Leesburg)–
• Tuesday Evening Meals- Sign up to donate food and serve meals on Tuesdays at the Tree of Life Center in Leesburg (operating out of Crossroads Baptist, 850 Edwards Ferry Road).
• Volunteer– If you have interest in joining this volunteer team, please contact Tree of Life to attend the next Volunteer Induction Program.
• Volunteer your time to support children and young adults (24 years of age and younger) who are precariously housed, homeless, or at risk, living in Loudoun County.
• Volunteer Opportunities
• Current Needs
Cornerstone Chapel Meals Ministry –
• Provide meals to those in need in our congregation. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cornerstone Chapel Classifieds is a way to connect our Cornerstone Chapel congregation with potential employment and/or housing opportunities. It is also a way for people within our church body to advertise job openings or rooms/homes for rent.
- Sunday Morning Prayer • 8:00-8:30 A.M. • The Chapel – We invite you to meet with us every Sunday morning to pray for the work God is doing through our church! We will pray for our pastors, our ministries and our congregation, as we trust God to glorify Himself in our community.
If you have any questions about the U.S. Outreach Ministry of Cornerstone or would like to know of ways that you can serve the community, please email Pastor Mike Frick at email@example.com.