The purpose of the Men’s Ministry at Cornerstone Chapel is to Equip, Engage, Enlist, and Encourage:
- To Equip men in their relationship with Christ through the practical teaching of God’s Word, addressing their common struggles and building them up in their faith.
- To Engage men in meaningful friendships with one another through opportunities for fellowship and recreation.
- To Enlist men in service-oriented projects, helping them to use their gifts in ministering to others.
- To Encourage men in their roles as husbands, fathers, and employees, to be Christ-like in a fallen world.
Several groups meet weekly to pray and study God’s Word. Email the Men’s Ministry if you are interested in attending or leading a group in your area.
Prayer and Fellowship Group: The guys meet every Saturday morning at 7:30 a.m. at our West Campus at 741 for a time of worship, prayer, and fellowship. Coffee is provided. This is an open group, so drop by any Saturday!
Chantilly Group: Men who live or work in the Chantilly area are encouraged to meet at Bob Evans on Rte. 50 and Rte. 28 every Wednesday, from 6:45–7:45 a.m. For more information and meeting dates contact Derrick Boegner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leesburg Group: Men who live or work in the Leesburg area are encouraged to meet at Bob Evans by the Leesburg outlet mall every Wednesday, from 6:45–7:45 a.m. For more information and meeting dates contact Jeremy Rockett at email@example.com or Jean-Paul Bergeaux at Jpbergeaux@swishdata.com.
We gather as one large group throughout the year to study God’s Word. We have a quarterly SteakNStudy as well as cookouts.
Throughout the year we gather for fun, food, and fellowship through a variety of events. Past events have included watching Redskins games on the large screens at church, bowling nights, attending Nationals games, and golf outings.
Held annually in October as a time to get away, reconnect with other Christian men, and to get equipped through the teaching of God’s Word.
A way for the men of Cornerstone to be messengers of hope and good news as they use their natural abilities to repair and build things to serve those within the body and in the community. There are regular opportunities for you to get involved in outreach.
Provides the opportunity to receive spiritual training as a newer Christian, while giving men mature in their faith the opportunity to invest in others. Email the Men’s Ministry if interested in being involved in discipleship.
Cornerstone provides periodic classes specifically geared for men. Past examples include “Raising a Modern Day Knight” and “Fathers with Daughters.”
For more information or questions about any of these events, contact Pastor Matt Denby via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2014 Men's Conference
- Men's Conference 2014
- Men's Cookout 2014
- Men's Bowling Night 2014
- SteakNStudy - February 8, 2014
- Men's Conference 2013
- Men's Cookout 2013
- SteakNStudy - January 19, 2013
- Conference 2012
- SteakNStudy - May 19, 2012
- Retreat 2011
- Retreat 2010
- Cookout 2010
- SteakNStudy - July 17, 2010
- SteakNStudy - January 23, 2010